The Customs, Revenues and Excise Departments are the principle tax collection agencies for the Thai government. The complexity of customs and tax laws presents a compliance challenge for businesses. Penalties for non-compliance and the failure to pay the proper duties and taxes can be high.
Our customs and tax advisory services help clients to manage potential customs and tax exposures and achieve compliance. Our lawyers and consultants are experienced in assisting clients in customs and tax disputes, audits and investigations conducted by the government. We also advise clients on customs, import/export regulations, and corporate tax matters.
- Customs Post Clearance Audit and Investigation
- Internal Customs Compliance Review
- Corporate Tax Audit and Investigation
- Customs and Tax Dispute Resolution
- Excise Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Import and Export Permits, Controls and Regulations